The Common Wheel needs YOU.
We are community bike shop run by a small team of young, hard-working people. Under the federal tax code, we are a not-for-profit, but we don’t like to talk about what we’re NOT for. Here is what we ARE for:
- We’re for making a positive impact on our community and culture
- We’re for building a kick-ass urban bike community in our special little city
- We’re for helping people realize their dreams on two wheels
- We’re for providing employment training and job opportunities to the underserved youth in our city
- We’re for building awesome bikes, providing impeccable (and friendly) service, and selling great products that improve people’s experiences
- We’re for facilitating all of those small, magical moments that bikes can create